Exceptional Companies Wanted
The Gazette of Politics & Business is organizing a recognition program and event to honor the 53 most exceptional businesses in the State of Maryland. If you think your company fits the bill, I encourage you to apply online.
The Gazette is looking for companies that:
- Have experienced exceptional growth in the last three years.
- Engage in community service activities.
- Have programs that encourage a positive work environment.
- Produce innovative products, services, marketing and sales approaches.
The winners will receive an award plaque, recognition at the June 26 event at the Bethesda Doubletree Hotel, a company profile in the Gazette’s P&B Exceptional 53 special section, and the use of the P&B 53 logo on future marketing efforts.
- Businesses must be located or headquartered in the State of Maryland.
- Public and private companies may enter — businesses, universities, hospitals and health care systems, etc.
- Must be in business a minimum of three years.
- Only use revenues and employee growth generated in Maryland.
- Deadline: Application must be received by 11:59 pm, May 16, 2008.
For more information or to apply online, visit www.gazette.net/PB53 or contact Maria Lampos at (240) 864-1558.