Exceptional Companies Wanted
The Gazette of Politics & Business is seeking exceptional companies for its prestigious Gazette P&B Exceptional 53 business awards competition. The list recognizes 53 Maryland businesses experiencing growth, helping our community, a great place to work, and creating innovative products and services.
Why did they decide to honor 53 businesses? Because 53 rhymes with P&B and they wanted to include those extra three companies that always wish they made the list. The deadline for nominations is 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 18.
Here are the simple rules:
- Businesses must be located or headquartered in the State of Maryland.
- Public and private companies may enter.
- Must be in business a minimum of three years.
- Only use revenues and employee growth generated in Maryland.
- Deadline: Application must be received by 5 p.m., August 18.
To nominate your company today, click here.