Oct. 20: Learn to Assess and Minimize Business Risk
Don’t roll the dice and put your company at risk. Attend the Business Development Council’s next educational and networking event on October 20 to learn strategies for assessing and managing corporate risk. The event will be held from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Hotel.
Our expert panel will address how your business can manage and minimize corporate risk from a tax, financial and IT security perspective. Learn more about this critical topic and discuss what you learn with likeminded business people during this interactive seminar.
Learn strategies to help your company:
- Manage risk to maximize value for your company, investors and potential buyers.
- Secure your digital information and communications from threats.
- Understand, meet and minimize multistate tax obligations.
- Learn about new rules on how employees are classified, contractor vs. employee, for withholding tax purposes.
- And much more.
- Michael Dillon, President, Dillon Tax Consulting
- Douglas McNitt, General Counsel, SourceFire
- Glen Parrillo, CPA, Managing Director, Hudson Financial Solutions
Registration is $40 per person for Maryland Chamber members; $55 for nonmembers. Register online here, or contact Gail Lemke at (410) 269-0642, (301) 261-2858 firstname.lastname@example.org.